PATRIOT CORPS
PATRIOT CORPS
PATRIOT CORPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PATRIOT CORPS

Patriot Corps is dedicated to the preservation of life, liberty, and the inalienable rights of all law-abiding American citizens through the development of their readiness for contingency situations.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 59 on Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:13 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SEMI-AUTOS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

SEMI-AUTOS Empty
PostSubject: SEMI-AUTOS   SEMI-AUTOS EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:11 am

I love good gear. I love good gear at a good price even better. We all like the high end stuff, but lets be honest most of us just don't have the resources of Donald Trump ( but some of us are better looking!) So, when you need a good handgun that you can afford the Smith and Wesson SD40 is a good buy.
Ya ya I know. I can hear some of you screaming "Its a clone, It's a clone!". Maybe, but if it is, its a darn good one! Besides if you have a good idea you don't have to shoot people to get them to take it...they'll but it, copy it, borrow it or even just downright steal it!

SD40 has stainless steel construction and a polymer frame. Additional features include an under-barrel picatinny rail for mounting accessories, textured polymer grips, and a melonite protective finish. (Melonite is a telluride of nickel). The SD40 utilizes a Tritium front night sight and steel 2-dot rear sight. The SD40 also comes standard with two 14-round magazines.

Smith and Wesson is still the largest and one of the oldest handgun manufacturers in the United States. Good bet products like the "Sigma" are why. You can get it in 9mm, but I like the .40 SW because its a good split between the qualities of the 9mm and the .45 Barrel length is 4", and weight is just below 1.5 lbs. .40 SW ammo is common now so availability is good and not too expensive like some calibers. Accuracy is good and if you got big hands like me this handgun is a comfortable fit. With +P ammo stopping power is excellent and with two 14 round magazines...well chances are excellent you'll hit your target more than once. At around $379 to $400 price is excellent. You should check em out....

SEMI-AUTOS <a href=SEMI-AUTOS Smith-10" />
Back to top Go down
https://patriotcorps.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

SEMI-AUTOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEMI-AUTOS   SEMI-AUTOS EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:12 am

LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? LIKE A POST? LET US KNOW! HIT THAT LIKE BUTTON DOWN IN THE CORNER.  GOT GOOD GEAR INFO? PLEASE SHARE IT & HELP A MEMBER PREP.
Back to top Go down
https://patriotcorps.forumotion.com

SEMI-AUTOS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PATRIOT CORPS :: HANDGUNS-
Jump to: